11.09.2011

Pre schoolmeeting Inspirations

i'm heading up to our district school meeting starting today at supper until Friday noon. I'm ready to be with lots of other teachers & get some great inspirations!! Each school has an idea board we fill with ideas that work for us that we want to pass on!So in my bag are the ideas I've brought! Here they are for you! For art idea I brought our rice pictures I posted about a couple weeks ago. For devotions one day I read about Jacobs dream and then had them draw pictures about it so I brought those! Also my moose books. We have little rugs they stand on for singing, sit on for story & Social, etc. So I brought 1along. I love them cuz it gives them their space n they know how far they can go! So we'll see what ideas I come home with!!

No comments: