1.19.2012

Popcorn Day!

Did you all know January 19 is popcorn day?! I only found out a couple weeks ago but it sure added a lil fun to being back in school after a cold day! You know chase away those i wana be lazy blues?!:) Well we did do a couple fun things for it...In my class we looked up some info on popcorn and I gave them each a kernal to look at. Then they wrote about their favorite popcorn or what flavor they'd invent! I'll try n post some of them yet so you can see the way we made it look like popcorn in bags[or tried to!:) ] Then at the end of the day the whole school had a popcorn and hot chocolate party!:) Fun times!
Now I must get some sleep so my bunch has a cheerful teacher and I can keep up with th lively tag games we've been having which gets more exciting as the teacher actually slides down the slide!:-|

1 comment:

kristapenner said...

Oh my that sounds very wonderful! Bet ur kids loved u:)