2.24.2012

100th Day!!


The spots on her cheeks are wrinkles!!:)
2 little hairs out the top of his head!:)
Carrying a bat?!

I love this shape!!
She is not going to be this fat this is just her dress!

Can only say, "O MY!!!"

Well maybe now I'll finally post about our 100th day!! We did 100 Things on a Ring with the whole school! 1 Teacher would just do 2 short rings of the bell and everyone knew that meant meet in the assembly room and do something thing fun! Then they could each bring 100 of something! A couple favorites from my class was one of my Grade 1 girls had 100 clips in her hair! That's alot on a small head!!:) And one of my boys had 100 goldfish crackers in a fish bowl! He was going to add water but his mom stopped him!:) Then we used construction paper to make pictures of what we'd look like at 100 years old! They turned out priceless!!Ok the pictures are at the top of this post! Can't get them to go on the bottom!grr...
Ok good night then...time for sleep!


1 comment:

Andi said...

I love those pictures your class did!! So funny!!