3.10.2012

Kool aid Jammer and Duct tape Bags!

We made these darling bags out of Kool aid Jammers and Duct tape for our school fundraiser craft sale next Friday. Everywhere I looked to make them said to sew together and I was NOT about to tackle sewing with my class!! And I was in love with this awesome colored and designed duct tape!So I used this idea but used duct tape instead of sewing! They had so much fun and I love how they turned out!! It took us 2 art classes and I got friends to come help both times..We left some as just bags and some as lunch bags...added handles to them all by folding duct tape strip in half and taping it on..
Craft sale next Friday! Our class is having a booth selling nachos, cinnamon rolls, and cinnaswirls! Let you know how it goes and how the bags sell!

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Great blog Sheila! How fun!