8.07.2013

My Happy List!

My job... 2 wonderful families to work for

2 sweet little boys at work.. a 3 yr old to ride on the mower with me and play Lego at lunch and chubby baby smiles when I go inside from a 4month old..

A beautiful sunny day after a rain

A dear friend to have lunch with

My family... and that I have then all still here with me.. 6 teens in my area were killed last weekend in a tragic crash... a young father died of a heart attack leaving 2 teenagers... a young man found out he was going to be a father and was gone from cancer a couple weeks later... I'm very fortunate...

I have a school to teach in next year... some of my friends still don't

That I'm going to be an auntie in January!

God... this should be at the top... that He cares and hears me...

My youth group... spent almost 2 hours singing the other eve!

That I can atleast text my friends that are to far away!

My wonderful Ann Arbor memories!!

Yummy pizza made by my mommy and cheese cake for supper!

Two dresses fire for school about done and a third started! Only one more after that! 

What makes you happy?!

3 comments:

Book Gypsy said...

I think about one of the highest things on my happy list is to live in a congregation that is so supportive and caring towards me!:)

quintuplicatemom said...

Where are you planning to teach?

sheila said...

leoville! :)