11.28.2013

Thankful Thursday...

Well it's high time I post on here! So here goes my thankful list....
-my students! They truely are my life! And did you know when you can't hear you are.... little! Answers my grade 1!they keep me smiling even in my dead tired days...
-my awesome school board! One couple brought coffee yesterday (actually white hot chocolate and chai tea bags! Better yet! ) they stayed and let us hash out school...
-that I'm going to be an auntie in about 8 weeks!!!
-bonus grocery money given us
-I got an unexpected weekend with my family last weekend... sad part was cuz of a funeral but I'm still thankful for family times..
-my friends... even if many of you are way to far away...
-got to see my Papa's twice last month!and hadn't seen them for a year!
-2.5 weeks of Christmas holidays!!

I will be thankful once all this sewing is done and report cards are sent home!! And Christmas program is practiced! Anyway it's a good life!

No comments: