4.10.2012

Did I Truely Say "No"?

Well I'm back! It's the 1st week back after spring break...had a wonderful relaxing week! Spent time with family and friends...went shopping...slept in! And so far this week is great! 36 actual days of school left!
Anyway yes a few days before spring break the board all came to ask THE question..."We would like you to teach again next year. Will you?" Normally I wouldn't have answered right away but I already knew what I was going to do so just told them "no" right away...I actualy am not going to teach MY students next year? My sweet little monkeys? I could get possessive now! Someone else can't be their "teacher dear"! Did I really say I wouldn't teach? This all hit kinda hard after...but no, I know they will get a wonderful "teacher dear"for next year...it's my choice to do this...you may be wondering why? My name will be up in fall our winter probably for a 6 month mission so it'll be a fun, new adventure! And some of me can't wait for the freedom summer brings! But I will miss this bunch if mine and I do feel a little possessive over them!:)

No comments: