5.29.2012

End Of Year Gifts

I only have 3 days left teaching...it sure comes with mixed feelings...

What do you all do for end of year gifts? I'm finishing the handles on my duct tape bags for my girls tonight! I love how they turned out but they were lots of work and here I am finishing them last minute!
I'd love to do what I did last year again! I found soccer balls and other sport balls for $5 at Wal Mart. I just signed on them and wrote a little note to them right on the balls..they LOVED them! And they were quick and easy!
And...what about coteacher and school board gifts?...

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Hi, Sheila! I found your blog while searching for ideas regarding my desk!

I also teach at a Christian school. This year, I didn't give gifts to my kindergartners; I created a special beach-themed snack with them, instead. The tiny umbrellas were a big hit. I also gave everyone a last chance visit to the treasure box.

Have a happy summer!
ReadWriteSing