5.11.2012

Memories In May...

Yes today is one year since Andrea's battle ended and she flew to be with Jesus...Is it that long ago already? She was such a cheerful, sweet girl and I often wished I could have had time to get to know her better...but God knows best...My thoughts and prayers are with the friends and family as they remember Andrea...It's more real to me now I think as here it is May again and we say good bye again...back to the same Church for the funeral but this time o so different...friends are hard but this...this is my grandma...It's still so unreal to me but I'm going there tomorrow... I'll walk in to Grandpa's and there will be no Grandma...and it will have to be real...But as Grandma said, It's good night here on this side but good morning over there...I want to just picture her there in heaven...and maybe Andrea and Grandma are having a sweet, Grandma time today...just rambling memories and thoughts as May will now always be a month of memories...

You can read of the long battle Andrea fought over here...


A Kind friend has stepped in and came to take over my class when I called her after receiving the news...and she came this morning again when I just didnt feel like I could teach my dear bunch...but when I went at noon they were so glad to see me and all came and hugged me..I love them...they were good for me this afternoon. The Mom's came and we had a party in the park! Thanks dear friend for stepping in and again next week...

No comments: