8.14.2012

Sewing Update

Dress #1 is half ripped apart so it can be resewn to fit me.

Dress #2 was cut out awhile ago & is still waiting to be sewed.

Dresses #3, 4, 5 cut out Sarurday & lstnight & are waiting to be sewed.

Dresses # 6, 7, 8, 9 cut out today & are waiting to be sewed. Dress # 9 is serged.

Dress # 10 is spread out on the kitchen table half cut out to be finished before work in the morning.

Dress # 11..I don't really have enough fabric I realized after I cut the front skirts so...we'll see if I can scrounge up some more!

Dress # 12 needes to get taken to someone else to sew!

The end.

This morning I woke up to rain so no work! So I got to stay home & have brunch with Grandpa's & 2 of my cousins. Then I got to go to this real good book sale! And to the little fabric store to buy them out of small shoulder pads! Along with other needed things for this venture...and finally home to cut dresses the rest of the day! Cutting is the worst so now I can have the fun of sewing! Anyone wanting to come spend a day sewing?! :)

No comments: